Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books I'm Thankful For


Hey Y'all.  I heard about this thing, ya know ;) called Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and The Bookish - and you know I just had to jump in and take part.  This week, the theme or topic is Top Ten Books I'm Thankful for. 

GAAAHHH!  How can I pick just TEN BOOKS I AM THANKFUL FOR?!  (I didn't - I picked more than ten!) 

The Harry Potter Series!



 I was 20 when I started reading the Harry Potter series.  (I know, I know, adult reading kids books!  But they're just so good.)  I have always loved reading, but I think it's safe to day that the Harry Potter series is what really started my obsession with reading.  How can you not be thankful for that!



Eleanor Wests Home for Wayward Children Books:


These books are so creepy and weird, and so incredibly well written that you'll find yourself wishing they would never end.  I love that Seanan McGuire packs a punch with these books, and doesn't hold back with the creepiness.  Just. So. Amazing.


A Song of Ice and Fire


The Song of Ice and Fire Series is just so awesome - I love the characters, the story, everything.  (I know, I know, these aren't technically Young Adult books, yet here I am posting them on my YA Book Blog.  That's how much I love these books!) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, reader friends - those are the books I am thankful for (right now...)  Go check out the Broke and The Bookish blog - and tell me what books YOU are thankful for!

3 comments:

  1. YES! I love that you included A Song of Ice and Fire AND Harry Potter on the same list--they are both so amazing. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! They are both such wonderful series, aren't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Harry Potter was on my list too (and I still read kids books at 21, so I wouldn't worry about it!)
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/11/21/top-ten-tuesday-134/

    ReplyDelete