Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Could Re-read Forever

Hey y'all!  Welcome to another round of Top Ten Tuesday.  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that was founded by The Broke and the Bookish and now run by That Artsy Reader Girl

This weeks topic is: Books I Could Re-Read Forever.

This is going to be a bit crazy.  There are SO MANY BOOKS I could re-read over and over.  So, here we go:





Is anyone really surprised that The Harry Potter series is on this list?!  I love the whole series.  I will re-read these things a million times before I die.







I love Marissa Meyer for writing this series!  Like seriously, this is such a great series.  The droids, the science fiction, Rapunzel in space?!  AMAZING!


I can hardly find the words to describe how much I love The Grisha Trilogy.  Like I haven't even finished the third book yet, and I already know, this is a series I will re-read again and again!









2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the books in your TTT post this week. Lots of books for me to explore. Happy reading!!

    Here's a link to my TTT post this week:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/02/top-ten-tuesday-top-20-books-i-want-to.html?showComment=1519763870518#c5107883999471523910

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter was on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/27/top-ten-tuesday-148/

    ReplyDelete