Thursday, December 20, 2018

Books I Want to Read In 2019

Hey y'all!  2018 is basically over. So, here I am - sharing some books I am want to read. I feel like this is a little misleading - I should really change that to the books I am MOST EXCITED TO READ in 2019.

So, yeah, let's go with that!  Here are the books I am am most excited to read in 2019!

(Some are 2019 releases.  Some are old and I just haven't gotten to them yet.)


There's Something About Sweetie - Sandhya Menon - May, 2019
*I LOVED When Dimple Met Rishi, and From Twinkle, With Love, so you can understand why I am so excited about this book! 


 
 Somewhere Only We Know - Maurene Goo - May, 2019
*Maurene Goo writes what is possibly the cutest YA fiction ever.  The only other author whose YA books are as adorable are Sandhya Menon's.  I loved, loved, loved The Way You Make Me Feel, and I Believe in a Thing Called Love.  


China Rich Girlfriend and Rich People Problems - Kevin Kwan
I am reading Crazy Rich Asians right now - and I know right now I will have to finish the series.  So, yeah!


In An Absent Dream - Seanan McGuire - January 9, 2019
If you've read my blog at all, you know that I am fairly obsessed with the Wayward Children series.  Seanan McGuire writes books about kids who visit other worlds for various reasons (no spoilers, you just have to read the books) and she writes these stories so incredibly well.  There is nothing about these books I don't love - so I am unbelievably excited for the fourth book in this series to come out.


The Song of Ice and Fire Series - George R.R. Martin
I've read Game of Thrones, and am making my way (slowly, these books are thick) through Clash of Kings. I am determined to finish, at the very least, Clash of Kings and Storm of Swords.  But if I am ambitious enough, I might go for gold and try to finish the whole series in 2019.

 To All The Boys I've Loved Before
P.S. I Still Love You
Always and Forever, Lara Jean
-Jenny Han-
I started reading To All the Boys I've Loved Before this year, but for some reason, I didn't finish it.  I enjoyed what I read - and I am very excited to read the whole series! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, tell me reader friends, what books are you most excited to read in 2019?







No comments:

Post a Comment