Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday - Characters I'd Like to Switch Places With

Hey reader friends - Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday!  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

This week, we're talking: Characters I'd Like to Switch Places With! 


1. Hermione - The HP Series.  Okay: Hi she gets to to Hogwarts, and she's just all around a kick ass lady!





2. Cinder - The Lunar Chronicles.  Cinder kicks ass and travels through space while doing it.


3. Frodo Baggins - The LOTR.  Not because I want to go to Mordor.  No, no, I want to live in the shire, run around barefoot all the time, eat elevensies, and hang out with hobbits.





4. A Midsummer Night's Dream.  Puck.  Always Puck. Because Puck is my favorite character in my favorite play!


 5. Lucy - The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.  Lucy gets to go to NARNIA!





6. Lyra Belacqua - His Dark Materials series.  Lyra, even for a kid, is so fierce and dominating and I love her!



7. Emiko Chen - Warcross and Wildcard. Emiko kicks ass and does so much to dismantle the wrong in her world.  Who wouldn't want a chance at that?!










No comments:

Post a Comment