Friday, October 4, 2019

Dating Profile Friday - Harry Potter


Name: Harry Potter
Education: Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
Job: Auror
Status: Divorced

Likes: Quidditch, brooms.
Dislikes: Haters, the Malfoys

About Me: I was a student at Hogwarts and though I didn't complete my NEWT's, I have gone on to become a successful auror with the Ministry of Magic.  I married my school sweetheart, and that didn't work out well, so now I am seeking one that I truly can spend the rest of my life with. I killed the worst dark wizard of all time, Lord Voldemort. I guess you could say I'm still pretty amazing. 

If you send an owl, they'll always know where to find me, even when I'm traveling for work. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you've created your own dating profile for a character, post your link in the comments below - I'd love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment