Monday, October 12, 2020

It's An Unboxing!

 

Hi reader friends - for those who don't know, I recently ordered two book boxes from CrateJoy. I'm still waiting for my first Fantasy Monthly Box, but I got my first Magical Reads Crate - and it's great!

This box contains some pretty cool stuff.  But FIRST, let me tell you - it also came with freeze dried Astronaut bananas that I already ate (and they were wonderful), and a pair of socks based on the Illuminae files that are in my dirty clothes hamper, because I couldn't wait to wear them. I'll take a pic of those after laundry day and share them!

Moving on to the other items:

A nice letter from Megan Spooner and Amie Kaufman:


Megan and Amie's Signatures, of course: 


A Wallet with the phrase: I Will Call You Beauty for that is What You Are:



My Favorite Item in the ENTIRE BOX: A pin that says Not Idly Do the Leaves of Lorien Fall: 


My other favorite item: A medal based on A New Hope (Where are all my fellow Star Wars Nerds at!)


And finally, the book of the box: The Other Side of the Sky, by Megan Spooner and Amie Kaufman
 


Okay reader friends, have any of you ordered this box? What do you think of the stuffs inside?! Let me know in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment