Monday, May 10, 2021

Bout of Books 31

 Hey reader friends. I was all set to sign up for bout of books, and forgot to post my sign up!  So. Here's my sign up for the wonderful, fantastic, amazing Bout of Books. If you don't know what that is check out the blurb below:

The Bout of Books readathon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It’s a weeklong readathon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 10th and runs through Sunday, May 16th in YOUR time zone. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are reading sprints, Twitter chats, and exclusive Instagram challenges, but they’re all completely optional. For all Bout of Books 31 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.             

Now, I don't know how many books I will finish this well, but I'm going to try and make it a lot.  So far, I would like to finish:

Nevermoor - Jessica Townsend

Wundersmith - Jessica Townsend 

Hollowpox - Jessica Townsend

The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet - Becky Chambers

The Extraordinaries - TJ Klune

Sanity and Tallulah Field Trip

Forget me Nat - Maria Scrivan

Doodleville - Chad Sell


If you're doing Bout of Books this week, what are you reading? Let me know in the comments.







No comments:

Post a Comment