Saturday, December 18, 2021

Vacation Reads

 


I'll be in Arizona next week - and that got me thinking: what books make great vacation reads?  I obviously cannot bring all my books with me even though I'm having a hell of a time deciding what to bring with.  But here are some books I'd definitely recommend for anyone going on a vacay!

For the teens:

  • Tweet Cute - Emma Lord 
  • When Dimple Met Rishi - Sandhya Menon 
  • There's Something about Sweetie - Sandhya Menon 
  • Ten Things I Hate About Pinky - Sandhya Menon 
  • Of Curses and Kisses - Sandhya Menon 
  • Of Princes and Promises - Sandhya Menon 
  • I Believe in a Thing Called Love - Maureen Goo 
  • Somewhere Only we Know - Maurene Goo 
  • The Way You Make Me Feel - Maurene Goo 
  • You Should See Me in a Crown - Leah Johnson 
  • The Upside of Unrequited - Becky Albertalli 

For the adults:

  • Make Up Break Up - Lily Menon 
  • One Last Stop - Casey McQuiston 
  • Red, White, and Royal Blue - Casey McQuiston 
  • The Love Hypothesis - Ali Hazelwood 
  • The Heart Principle - Helen Hoang 
  • The Bride Test - Helen Hoang 
  • The Kiss Quotient - Helen Hoang 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay reader friends - what are some books you'd solidly rec for some good vacation reading!  Drop some recs in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment