Sunday, March 5, 2023

January and February Wrap Up

 


Hey friends!  I started off the year strong I read 12 books in January and February combined!  

Let's just dive right in.  Here are the books I read in January and February. 





The Heart Principle - Helen Hoang 
The Bride Test - Helen Hoang
The Kiss Quotient - Helen Hoang 
Crimes of Passion - Jack 
Five Survive - Holly Jackson 
Tell Me I'm Worthless - Alison Rumfitt 
How to Keep a Husband for 10 Days - Jessica Hatch 
The Spite House - Johnny Compton 
Dread Nation - Justina Ireland 
Book Lovers - Emily Henry 
Animal Farm - George Orwell 
One Night in Havana - Chanel Cleaton 
Murder by the Cup - Abigail Lynn Thornton 


There you have it friends - my January and February conquests.  What books have you read so far this year?  Have you read any of the books I read?  Tell me what's going on down in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment