Friday, October 6, 2017

October {Current} TBR

Hey Reader!
I am Ridiculously excited about the books on my TBR Pile Right now!  Like: 

So, here you go:


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crooked Kingdom: Leigh Bardugo
I am just in LOVE with Leigh's books.  I wasn't sure what to think of Six of Crows at first, because of the marked differences between that and the Shadow and Bone trilogy, but it's fantastic, and I have moved on to Crooked Kingdom!  (Also, KAZ!)
 
 
 

Frankenstein - Mary Shelley

How could I not read about Frankenstein and his monster?!
 
Room - Emma Donoghue

This is a re-read for book club, and I am looking forward to it just as much as the first time

Siege and Storm: Leigh Bardugo

See above for my comment about Leigh's work.  She's amazing, and so are Alina, and the whole group of characters in this book.  I. Am. Loving it!


Wires and Nerve - Marissa Meyer

I love The Lunar Chronicles Series, so reading Iko's story is a must.  I read 60 pages last night before bed and didn't want to put it down, but was about to have a case of book on face.  SO GOOD!

Flame in the Mist: Renee Adieh 

After hearing about this from a booktuber (Emmmabooks) I had to check it out and see what I think.  I love the cover - I hope the story is just as good!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What are YOU reading right now?


No comments:

Post a Comment