Friday, April 27, 2018

Dating Profile Friday - Luna Lovegood

Hey reader friends!  Welcome to a new feature on my blog - Dating Profile Friday!  This is where, every Friday, I pick a character from a book or series, and write a fake online dating profile for them.  If you have a book blog, and feel like joining in, I would love to see what you come up with.  Link your Character Dating Profiles back to this post!  (If this becomes a thing that a lot of bloggers are doing, I will create a special link back within each Fridays posts!  Let me know what you think.)

Today, meet the first person up in Dating Profile Friday:  Luna Lovegood!


Name: Luna Lovegood
Age: 17
Work: I write and publish books and magazines that help witches and wizards identify magical plants and creatures. 

Favorite Books/Magazines: The Quibbler
Likes: Wrackspurts, Garden Gnomes, The Quibbler, Listening to The Weird Sisters,  Fighting evil with my friends from the DA


About Me: I am a recent graduate of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.  I spent time fighting in Dumbledore's army, and I enjoy teaching people about wrackspurts, dirigible plums, and my favorite magazine - The Quibbler.  My favorite classes at Hogwarts were Care of Magical Creatures, Divination, and Herbology.  

I enjoy painting yard signs for my lawn (like the one featured at my fathers house that let's people know just how sensitive dirigible plums really are!)


I also enjoy continuing the publication of The Quibbler, which was founded by my father.  He still works as assistant editor, but he enjoys spending as much time as he can dancing in the front yard and enjoying the company of the garden gnomes that frequent his property. 

If you'd like to chat, you can send me an email at luna.lovegood@thequibbler.net








No comments:

Post a Comment