Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Bout of Books 26 - Tuesday Wrap Up

Happy Wednesday, reader friends. It's time for a little Tuesday wrap up for Bout of Books.

I actually finished a book yesterday!  YEAH!

So, yesterday's stats:

Books Started: 2
Books Finished: 1
Pages Read Tuesday: 183
Total Pages Read: 208


Finished:


Still Reading:


And Now For a Challenge:

Today's Challenge is: Recreate Your Favorite Book Cover

My favorite, favorite book is Les Miserables, by Victor Hugo.

Here is what the cover of my copy looks like:


Here's a cover redesign I think would totally fit with the book:


It's nothing fancy - but it's a little dark, slightly hopeful, and with an image of the French Revolution and the Elephant of Bastille, I think it works.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How did you do with your reading on Tuesday?  What are you reading today? Talk to me in the comments below!











No comments:

Post a Comment