Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Book Characters I’d Love to Be Besties With


Welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday - a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl!  This weeks theme is Book Characters I'd Love to be Besties with!

I am going to have so much fun with this weeks topic, y'all.

Let's just dive right in! Here we go:

1. Jean ValJean.  The dude rocks.  Sure, he went to prison for stealing a loaf of bread. But come on, it was BREAD, and he was hungry.  Also, look at everything he did for Cosette and Fantine.  He is just amazing.

2. Fred and George Weasley, because we could play all the pranks together, and they are hilarious.

3. Luna Lovegood.  A little spacey, sure, but fun, smart, and unique, as well as loyal and trustworthy.

4. Hermione Granger - because we'd have our own little book lovers thing going on! 

5. Kaz Brekker.  He's a bad ass.  I mean?!  I would want to be friends with him just because he is so dark and disturbing.

6. Inej Ghafa.  Do I really need to explain?  Because she's Inej!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Which book characters would be on your besties list?! Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment