Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday - Books On My Fall 2019 TBR


Hi y'all - welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday.  Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. 

This weeks topic is: Books On My Fall 2019 TBR

Some of the books on my list are older books that I've been meaning to read for a while - and I am determined to get through them this year!  

Some of them are still older books that are in a series that I really want to finish!






And books I want to read but don't have pictures of right now: 

1. Artemis Fowl
2.Artemis Fowl - The Arctic Incident 
3. Artemis Fowl - The Eternity Code
4. Artemis Fowl - The Opal Deception
5. Artemis Fowl - The Lost Colony 
6. Artemis Fowl - The Time Paradox
7. Artemis Fowl - The Atlantis Complex
8. Artemis Fowl - The Last Guardian


No comments:

Post a Comment