Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books on my Winter 2019/2020 To-Read List


Hi everyone - welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.  This week's topic is Top Ten Books on my Winter 2019/2020 To-Read List.

So, reader friends: Here are my top ten books that I am most excited to read this winter!

1. The Priory of the Orange Tree - Samantha Shannon
2. Seraphina - Rachel Hartman
3. Girls of Paper and Fire - Natasha Ngan
4. Kingdom of the Rising Phoenix - Julie C. Dao
5. War Girls - Tochi Onyebuchi
6. The Starless Sea - Erin Morgenstern
7. Empress of All Seasons - Emiko Jean
8. Shit It - Britta Lundin
9. Zombie Abbey -  Lauren Baratz-Logsted
10. Winterwood - Shea Ernsted

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Your turn, reader friends - what books are you most excited to read this winter? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment