Sunday, December 29, 2019

2020 New Year New Book Goals


Hey Reader Friends!  Happy almost new year! 

It's already the end of 2019, which, WHAT?!  But that means it's almost the 20's!


Anyway, let's talk about bookish goals.  I have a few things I'd like to accomplish in the new year.

1. I'm going to set my Goodreads goal at 100 books again - and in 2020 I am going to actually meet that goal!  2019 got away from me, and I did not hit my GR goal. 2020 is my year!

2. Get more active in my two favorite book groups on Facebook: The Booket List and Fiction Feud Society.

3. Post on my blog at least 3 times a week.

4. Interact more with fellow bloggers on their blogs, the twitter, etc.


If you are a reader, blogger, etc - what are your bookish goals for the new year? Talk to me in the comments and share your 2020 goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment