Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Library Love Challenge


Hi reader friends! 

So, last year I signed up to do the library love challenge..... and long story short I did not really record any of the library books I read through the site. I'll admit last year was a challenging year emotionally and mentally. A lot of things happened that sort of got in the way of other things. Anyway, I'm in a much better place, and this year I am feeling ready to rock all the reading challenges I want to do (which is a lot, to be honest.)

So, here is my official "I'm doing the 2020 Library Love Challenge" sign up post! 

Stop by and visit Angel's Guilty Pleasures Blog - she and a friend are cohosting this year, and her blog's pretty cool.

The challenge runs January 1 to December 31, and YOU CAN SIGN UP ANYTIME!  AND - this year they are going to have monthly challenges as well.  Fun, right?! I think so.


These are the different Levels for the challenge:
  • Dewey Decimal: Read 12 books
  • Thrifty Reader: Read 24 books
  • Overdrive Junkie: Read 36 books
  • Library Addict: Read 48 books (My goal)
  • Library Card on Fire: Read 60+ books


I'm going to say that my goal for the year is 48 library books, because I also have a lot of personal books at home that I want to get through as well! 

So, reader friends, are you going to do the library love challenge this year, too? If so, drop a comment down below and let me know what your reading goals are for the year,

No comments:

Post a Comment