Monday, January 6, 2020

Bout of Books 27 - What am I Reading?


Hi reader friends - today is the FIRST DAY of Bout of Books 27!  It's also the beginning of a new year, and because I am feeling very, very ambitious with my reading goals this year, I have 20 (YES TWENTY!) books on my TBR right now.  

Am I out of my mind? Maybe.


Am I excited? Absolutely!


Will I finish all these books by the end of this readathon? Probably no, but that won't stop me from trying! 

So, without further ado: MY BOOKS:






1. Les Mis: Victor Hugo (Buddy Read with The Booket List FB Group) 
2. Siege and Storm: Leigh Bardugo
3. Ruin and Rising: Leigh Bardugo


4. The Hazel Wood: Melissa Albert
5. Girls of Paper and Fire: Natasha Ngan
6. Tell Me How you Really Feel: Aminah Mae Safi


7. The Diviners: Libba Bray
8. Lair of Dreams: Libba Bray
9. Seraphina: Rachel Hartman


10: Meet Cute: Helena Hunting (Re-Read)
11. After Anna: Lisa Scottoline (For Book Club)
12. House of Furies: Madeleine Roux


13. Red, White, & Royal Blue: Casey McQuiston (ReRead/Buddy read with the Fiction Feud Society FB Group)
14. Girls with Sharp Sticks: Suzanne Young
15. Watch Us Rise: Renee Watson and Ellen Hagan


16. The Spaces Between Us: Stacia Tolman
17. Middle Game: Seanan McGuire
18. The Bookwanderers: Anna James


19. Pulp: Robin Tulley
20. Me, Myself, & Him: Chris Tebbetts


Your turn, reader friends?  Are you doing Bout of Books? Are you creating a TBR for some other readathon? Do you have a TBR just for yourself? Tell me what you're reading right now in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. You have lots of great options for the readathon! So many books, so little time, right? Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete