Saturday, January 4, 2020

Reading Challenges In 2020


Hi reader friends! Happy Saturday. 

Every year, I always say that I'm going to do all these readathons and challenges - and I do some of them, but not ever as much as I say I am going to. So, I thought I would write out what I want to do here to encourage myself to stay on track (and to try and convince more people to join in on reading challenges and readathons with me!)

The Booket List Monthly Challenges - Every Month, one of my favorite book groups on facebook does challenges where you can try to read books that fit in with a certain theme and earn points throughout the month.  Last year I had to best laid plans to do more, and I think I tried 2.  So, this year, I am really going to challenge myself and try to get on board each month! 

Fiction Feud Society Monthly Challenges - Just like The Booket List, FFS does monthtly challenges, and I am pushing myself to try each monthly challenge this year!

Bout of Books - this is, hands down, my favorite annual readathon!  They host it 3 times each year, and it's always cool, and totally low key. 

This year, their readathons are taking place on:

Bout of Books 27 - 1/6/2020 -- 1/12/2020
Bout of Books 28 - 5/11/2020 -- 5/17/2020
Bout of Books 29 - 8/17/2020 -- 8/23/2020
Bout of Books 30 - 1/4/2021--1/10/2021

Library Love Challenge - I signed up to do this last year, and while I did technically read a lot of books from the library, I didn't record a single one through this challenge.  So THIS YEAR is my year.  I wrote a blog post here about it the other day, so stop by and check that out. 

Dewey's 24 hour Readathon - this happens 2 times a year, and I used to do it pretty regularly, then stopped. So I want to do it again this year, and actually try to read the whole 24 hours each time!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, reader friends - do you do any readathons or challenges throughout the year?  What are your favorites?  Drop me a comment down below!  






1 comment:

  1. Hi! I done a few of the Dewey's Readathons, and Bout of Books is new to me but I'm doing to do it! Happy reading! xx

    ReplyDelete