Friday, January 24, 2020

Dating Profile Friday - Dolores Umbridge


Name: Dolores Umbridge
Occupation: Senior Undersecretary for the Ministry of Magic; Former Defense Against The Dark Arts professor at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hobbies: Collecting plates with kittens on them, torturing students, drinking tea.

About Me: I have worked for the Ministry of Magic for many years.  I was, during a particularly dark time at Hogwarts, also the Defense against the Dark Arts Professor.  I enjoy herbal tea, collectible plates, and good conversation.  I don't like or want children, I despise forests, and I don't like singing.  I do enjoy being in charge, and would take any chance I can to get on top and be in charge. 

You can usually find me at work. If you send an owl, and I don't respond within a week - move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment