Thursday, April 23, 2020

It's a Readathon Post


Hey Reader Friends! I hope you're all doing well - the days are long, right?  Anyway, in case you didn't know, this weekend is the Dewey's 24 hour Readathon!  It's been a while since I've done a Dewey's Readathon.  So, I thought I'd join in for this weekend and try to use this time to get myself out of this reading slump I've been in this month.

In addition to that, I am also in the midst of a 48 in 96 hour readathon that started yesterday!  So, It's been a good readathon week.

Now, since you're here to see what I'm trying to attempt to read through - here's my TBR:

To List It Out, That's:

*Main Street
*The Wedding Party
*The Proposal
*I am C-3PO
*The Wedding Date
*The Belles
*Children of Virtue and Vengeance
*Carrie Fisher: A Live on The Edge
*Ruin and Rising
*Truthwitch
*Magyk
*Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone
*Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets


Okay reader friends - your turn! What are you reading right now?  Are you doing any readathons during this quarantine time? Let me know in the comments! Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment