Sunday, May 10, 2020

Bout of Books 28




Hey reader friends!  It's that special time of year again - it's time for another Bout of Books readathon!

I've been on a sort of in and out hiatus of sorts. This pandemic has got me sort of down on a lot of things, but that's okay.  We don't have to be super productive in the midst of a global pandemic.  But, I am excited about the readathon, and I'm going to do some posts here for it, obviously!

I hope you will think about joining in as well.  If you are unfamiliar with bout of books, read this:

The Bout of Books readathon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It’s a weeklong readathon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 11th and runs through Sunday, May 17th in YOUR time zone. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are daily challenges, Twitter chats, and exclusive Instagram challenges, but they’re all completely optional. For Bout of Books 28 information and updates, visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team 


I have loved every single Bout of Books readathon I've done - even the ones where I didn't read as much as I hoped to.

I don't have a TBR pile picked out for this readathon. I'm just going to play it by ear and see what happens!  Come join in.  Also, if you feel like coming on over and following me on twitter, I'll probably do a lot of BoB updates there as well.


1 comment: