Sunday, June 14, 2020

May Book Haul



Hey Reader Friends!  I know it's the middle of June (GASP - where the hell has this year gone?!)  But I have a book haul for you.

I actually bought an absurd amount of books for me in May - EIGHT.  Now, I know for some of you, eight books doesn't seem like a lot. I usually get most of my books from the library though, not because I don't like to buy books, but because it's not very often that I have the finances to drop money on eight books in one month.  

So, anyway, with that being said, here are the books I bought last month.  In a few days, I'll have a library book haul for you! 






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, reader friends, talk to me - are there any books that you have bought recently? Any books you're really excited to read?  Talk to me in the comments and tell me about your books! 

No comments:

Post a Comment