Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Top Ten Tuesday - Books on My Summer 2020 TBR



Hi reader friends - it's that special time of the week: Time for another round of Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl!

This weeks topic is:  Books on My Summer 2020 TBR 

To be honest, I don't have more than the next couple weeks planned.  Y'all saw my book haul from the other day, and most of those books are on my summer TBR list, plus a few I haven't taken pictures of yet. To be honest, my TBR list is ridiculously long right now, so let's just say here are 10 that I am THE MOST excited to read over the summer.







BUT ALSO:

* The Five - Hallie Rubenhold
* The Toll - Neal Shusterman 
* Straight on Til Morning - Liz Braswell 
* Ace of Shades - Amanda Foody
* King of Fools - Amanda Foody 
* With the Fire on High - Elizabeth Acevedo 

No comments:

Post a Comment