Friday, January 5, 2018

Beat The Backlist {2018} Challenge

Hey y'all!  So, 2018!  I love reading challenges - and last year I signed up for the Beat The Backlist challenge AND DID NOTHING FOR IT!  This year, I am bound and determined to beat the backlist. 

So, here is my official declaration of sign up for the 2018 beat the backlist challenge. 

I would like to read at least 30 books off my backlist this year - I set my total reading goal at 75, so 30 backlist books seems like a good goal!  (And if I read more than that - YEAH!)

So, talk - who else is doing the backlist challenge?  What are your goals?!  Have fun reading. 

1 comment:

  1. I set my backlist goal at 50 this year, which is ambitious, but I got to 40 last year, so I think I can do better. Good luck and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete