Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Ten Books We Meant To Read In 2017 But Didn't Get To (and totallyyyy plan to get to in 2018!!)

Hey y'all - welcome to my first Top Ten Tuesday post of 2018!  This week, the topic is Ten Books We Meant To Read In 2017 But Didn't Get To (and totallyyyy plan to get to in 2018!!).  I mean, where do I even start?! 

Well, let's start here: 


I meant to read through the entire Harry Potter series in 2017, but only got through the first three.  So I am going to finish the other four books this year.

I had so many other books that came up, that I didn't get to Ruin and Rising - so that's on my list for this year, too!

Well, how could I not get to Renegades this year?  I didn't get to it right after it was release, so of course I have to read it this year!

I want to have this entire series finished in the next year or two (or three - the books are over 900 pages each, I think that's okay!) 



1 comment:

  1. I started re-reading the HP series this year, but I only got to the first couple. I'm hoping to finish it in 2018. I hope you get to them, too. It's such a great series.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete