Friday, June 21, 2019

Dating Profile Friday - Neville Longbottom

.

Name: Neville Longbottom
Profession: Herbology Professor at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry
Hobbies: Killing snakes, identifying weird plants, reading books about plants.

About Me:I'm a bit shy, but I am loyal and I will fight as much as I can to defend the people and places I love.  Plants are my life. Ironically, I became obsessed with plants, after some fake dude disguised as Mad-Eye moody used plants to try and get into Hogwarts and kill my friend Harry. Anyway, I digress. I like to read, mostly about plants.  I enjoy gardening, and I teach at Hogwarts, because I believe young witches and wizards deserve to know about herbology - it's more important than people realize. 

If you're interested in getting to know me - send me an owl.  I promise I won't send my toad in reply - he's retired now anyway. Or is he lost?

No comments:

Post a Comment