Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday - Childhood Favorites


Hi reader friends!  It's time for Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl!   This weeks topic is Childhood Favorites.

Without further ado, let us commence our journey.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



The Chronicles of Narnia are books that I've loved my entire life.  They are so fun, and I just had so much fun reading these as kids, and even now as an adult! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


The Babysitter's Club Books were, hands down, without a doubt, my FAVORITE books when I was a pre-teen.  I loved them so, so much. I read and re-read them, and then gave them to my cousin when she got old enough to read and enjoy them - because I just had to share my love of them with someone who loved books as much as I do! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so into the Sweet Valley High series as a young teen.  These books were so much fun to read! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




As a very young child, these Frances books were my FAVORITE picture books!  I loved them so, so much, and even now when I read them to kids, it makes me want to eat toast with jam.  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your turn- what are some of your childhood favorites?  Let me know in the comments below!  

3 comments:

  1. My sister had a set of the Sweet Valley High. I think I read a couple (she was older and had REALLY interesting books, like Fear Street). Did you ever encountered the spin-off of Babysitters Club, "California Diaries"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I heard of California Diaries, but I never read it.

      Delete
  2. FYI, your link at That Artsy Reader Girl's site isn't working.

    I loved your list this week, though.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete