Saturday, July 27, 2019

Library Haul

I was around the twitter one day, and talking with someone about how I don't typically do hauls, because I don't feel I buy enough books to do a haul.  I do read a ton of books from the library, though.  So, then it was suggested by someone "Hey, you could do a library haul." 

And of course I thought this was a BRILLIANT idea.  

So, without further ado, here are all the books I've recently acquired from the library (and need to finish reading so I can request more, because I have a mile long list of books I want to read.)



1. Norse Mythology - Neil Gaiman
2. Natalie Tan's Book of Luck and Fortune - Roselle Lin
3. Where the Red Fern Grows - Wilson Rawls


        

4. Glass Sword - Victoria Aveyard
5. One in a Million - Lindsey Kelk
6. Because You Love to Hate Me - Anthology, Various Authors



7. Stardust - Neil Gaiman
8. The Phycology of Time Travel - Kate Mascarenhas
9. Where I End and You Begin - Preston Norton



10. Animal Far - George Orwell
11. American Psycho - Bret Easton
12. The Cruel Prince - Holly Black


13. The Kiss Quotient - Helen Hoang
14. Read and Gone - Allison Brook
15. The Past and Other Things that should Stay Buried - Shaun David Hutchinson


16. Something Read Something Dead - Eva Gates
17. 1984 - George Orwell
18. Red, White, and Royal Blue - Casey Mcquiston (Currently reading, and believe me when I tell you I already have some big thoughts about this book!)



19. Last Bus to Everland
20. Beauty Queens - Libba Bray


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your turn reader friends.  Do you have any books from your library (or bookstore) that you have hauled recently?  Have you read any of the books here?  Let me know down in the comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment