Friday, July 12, 2019

Dating Profile Friday: Draco Malfoy

Name: Draco Malfoy
Hobbies: Hating people, throwing Harry Potter under the bus, plotting my revenge on those who have wronged me, and learning as much as I can about the dark arts.

Likes: Buying things from Borgin and Burkes.
Dislikes: Harry Potter. The dark forest.  Being held accountable for my action

About me: I attending Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry and brought much glory to Slytherin, the best house at Hogwarts. I enjoy flying and have a great respect for purebloods.

I don't care much for the outdoors. I prefer the warmth of the fireplaces in Malfoy Manor.  I do enjoy traveling, as long as I can arrive at my destination quickly.  I like visiting wizards in other countries, as well.

You can contact me by owl at Malfoy Manor.  

No comments:

Post a Comment