Friday, August 7, 2020

Dewey's Reverse Readathon

 

Hello reader friends!  This should come as no surprise that I decided at literally THE LAST MINUTE to do Dewey's 24 Hour REVERSE readathon.  Why put the REVERSE in capital letters, you ask?  Well, because usually the Dewey is 24 hours starting in the morning on a Saturday.  But today - it starts in the evening TODAY - on Friday!  

So, I'm not going to stress about this like I tend to do during a 24 hour readathon.  I'm just going to read as much as I can, and whatever happens, happens.

I am hoping to finish:

- Good Omens
- The Toll
- Before the Devil Breaks You

If I finish those, I am going to start:
- Cinder
- King of Crows 

If you're doing this wonderful, fun, zany readathon, let me know in the comments what you hope to read during this time. And don't forget to stop over and check out the Dewey's Blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment