Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon


Hey reader friends.  I'm sure many of you have heard of Dewey's 24 hour readathon! This weekend they're having their spring readathon and I'm joining in the fun.  One of the book groups I'm in is also having a 24 in 48 readathon this weekend, so I'll have so much time to read.  

I've been debating for so long about which books I want to read.  I mean, where do you start when you have 24 hours to fill!  

I have a lot of books I've started that I'd like to either finish or make headway in this weekend.  So far, this is what is on my list: 




 

I also have some manga that I plan to check out from the library this week so I have something short and less intense to read.  

If you're doing the readathon, what do you have one your lists?  I'd love to know, so drop a link to your TBR in the comments below! 







2 comments:

  1. I've got Across the Green Grass Fields on my readathon TBR. It's become a bit of a tradition to read some Seanan! Hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Seanan's books are always a good time for a readathon.

      Delete