Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Bout of Books - Tuesday Wrap Up






Hey Y'all!  It's already Day 3 of Bout of Books 22!  WHAT!?!? 

So, Here's a little Tuesday Wrap-Up:

Books Started: 2
Books Finished: 0
Pages Read Tuesday: 138
Total Pages Read: 220


Books Currently Reading:






AND NOW: A little challenge (And I love the title of this one!)  Show me Your Precious!

That means your favorite book.  This was tough, because there are so many books that I love, BUT, if I had to pick just one that is my absolute favorite, It would be:

I love everything about this book - the characters, the writing, the story - everything! I love how noble and brave Jean Valjean is, even in the face of being chased around the country relentlessly by Javert.  I love that Fantine as so brave and did what she thought was best for her kid, and that Jean Valjean rescued Cosette from the Thenardier's and raised her as his own.  I love that the poor people in this book fight so hard and have endured so much but stay strong in the face of revolution.  There isn't a single thing I don't love about this book! 




What's your favorite book?

No comments:

Post a Comment