Friday, May 4, 2018

Dating Profile Friday: Legolas





Welcome to another rousing adventure with Dating Profile Friday!  Today, we have featured the dating profile of one immortal elf: Legolas.


Name: Legloas
Age: I stopped counting - I'm immortal.

Likes: Shooting arrows, ruling over the colony of Ithilien, assisting Frodo and the other members of the Fellowship with destroying the one ring.
Dislikes: Dwarves.  (Except for Gimli.  We're good.)


About Me: Hello, my name is Legolas.  You can also call me Grey Eyes.  I like walking through the mountains, killing orcs, and helping Frodo throw the one ring into the fires of Mount Doom.

I enjoy shooting arrows for fun, swimming in unknown lakes, and fashioning my own weapons out of found items. 

I don't work well with modern technology.  You can find me in person in the trees.  I look forward to meeting you.



















No comments:

Post a Comment