Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday: Books I'd Slay a Lion to Get Early

Hey y'all.  Welcome back to another round of Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly book meme founded by The Broke and the Bookish, and now run by That Artsy Reader Girl.

This weeks topic is: Books I'd Slay a Lion to Get Early

There are many books I want to read, but only a small handful that I would choke someone to get right this second.  They are:

 I've read two of Becky Albertalli's books, and Adam Silvera's TBDATE, and I am SO excited to read their co-authored book it's ridiculous!


I was so excited to read Sandhya Menon's When Dimple Met Rishi.  That excitement is totally there for From Twinkle, With Love.  (I know, I know, this book is coming out in mere weeks.  That doesn't mean I wouldn't sell my soul to read it right now!)


Anyone acquainted with Leigh Bardugo's Grishaverse and the holy trilogy can totally understand my excitement for King of Scars.  I am just dying over the fact that this book is not being released until 2019.   The first person to give me an arc will earn not only my undying gratitude, but possibly a lifetime supply of chocolate and coffee ;) 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get a chance to read all these! What If It’s Us made my list, too. Hopefully we both love it!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete