Friday, August 3, 2018

Dating profile Friday - Hermione Granger




Welcome to another Dating Profile Friday!  Today - Meet Hermione Granger!




Name: Hermione Granger
Education: Graduate of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry


Favorite Books: Hogwarts: A History, A History of Magic, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Likes: The smell of parchment, freshly mown grass, reading, campaigning for equal rights for house elves
Dislikes: Draco Malfoy, Dark Magic


About Me: I graduated from Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry.  I received the highest grades in my NEWTS, and founded the Society for the Protection of Elfish Welfare while still in school.  I love reading, learning new things, and sharing my knowledge with others. 

When not working, I spend time gardening, and trying to fight off recurring dark forces. 

You can find me frequently enjoying a butterbeer at The Three Broomsticks.  I can be reached by owl post by any interested parties.




3 comments:

  1. Haha what a fun feature, thanks for sharing! I love the likes section.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic. site de rencontre gratuit

    ReplyDelete