Friday, September 21, 2018

Dating Profile Friday - George Weasley


HI!  Welcome to Dating Profile Friday! 

Meet: George Weasley!


Name: George Weasley
Age:19
Education: Hogwarts
Employment: Owner and Co-Creator of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes

Likes:  Flirting with pretty seekers, creating joke items for Weasley's Wizards Wheezes,
Dislikes: Professor Umbridge, Taking Tests, school

About me: I founded Weasley's Wizard Wheezes with my twin brother, Fred.  I closed the shop for a few months after the battle at Hogwarts, and now operate the store on my own with a trusted assistant - whose name I can't remember!  (Sorry, assistant.) 

I enjoy traveling when I can.  I love Quidditch and chocolate frogs. 

You can find me at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes or contact me by owl post. 


Overly serious people need not apply.



No comments:

Post a Comment