Friday, September 28, 2018

My favorite {Harry Potter} pick up lines





Welcome!  I know you love Harry Potter like me, don't lie!  So, for fun, I went searching and have compiled - for a good laugh - my favorite Harry Potter pick up lines.   (All clean-ish.  This is a YA blog after all!  If you want to read some really dirty pickup lines, go here!

1. If you were a Dementor, I'd become a criminal just to get your kiss. 

2.  I know we're not in Professor Flitwick's class, but you still are charming.

3. You must be magical, because I've fallen under your spell. 

4. Your smile is like Expelliarmus. Simple but disarming.

5. You can have the portkey to my heart.

6. Are you a Snitch? Because you're the finest catch here.
 
 7. Baby, are you the Nimbus 2000 cause your sweeping me off my feet!

8. Do you like Harry Potter? Because I a-Dumbledore you!


No comments:

Post a Comment