Monday, October 1, 2018

September {2018} Book Haul



Hey Readers!  September is Over!  BOO! 

So, I have a book haul for you!   I bought some books that were on sale, and a few that weren't!  Here we go.





1. Crooked Kingdom - Leigh Bardugo:  Is anyone surprised?!  I LOVE LEIGH BARDUGO!

2. Wild Kingdom - Cheryl Strayed: I picked this up at the library for 50 cents.  I was curious! 

3. The Last American Vampire - Seth Grahame-Green: I love vampires and Seth Graham-Greene.  I couldn't resist


4. Into the Water - Paula Hawkins: I sort of liked The Girl on The Train, so I thought I would see what this book is like.

5. A Feast Of Crows - George R.R. Martin: Again, is anyone surprised?!  I love this whole series!



 6-9. The first four Pretty Little Liars books - Sarah Shepard: I got all 4 for three dollars.  I picked them up just for a whatever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment