Wednesday, October 10, 2018

My {Favorite} Banned Books








1. The Harry Potter series: Magic, witches and wizards, a three-headed dog (oh my god a three headed dog!)  What's not to love about this entire series.  (Plus - y'all banning this book know that witches and wizards aren't actually real, right?!)






2. The Hunger Games: The entire idea of kids killing kids is abhorrent, but the anti war sentiment is something I am totally on board with!





3. To Kill a Mockingbird: If you've read this book and didn't love it, you need to read it again!  And again.  And again!  I mean, that Atticus Finch - AMAZING!



4. His Dark Materials series: These books are just so amazing!  There isn't a thing I don't love about these books.



Join in now - tell me in the comments what your favorite banned books are!

No comments:

Post a Comment