Friday, October 12, 2018

ARC Haul!

HI READERS!  I won some ARC's through a little contest on the twitter!  SO, I wanted to share them with you here. 





This is What It Feels Like - Rebecca Farrow: This coming of age book revolves around friendship and music - three girls who used to be in a band together but broke up due to issues with one member.   This looks like a fun book!  I will leave a review for y'all as soon as I finish.

Release Date: November 6, 2018


 Twelve Steps to Normal - Farrah Penn: This book is about a girl who's dad is an alcoholic.  He is trying to get sober (again!) and Kira is trying to accept that and live a normal life, even if she doesn't believe her dad will stay sober.

Release Date: March 13, 2018

 Kingdom of the Blazing Phoenix - Julie C. Dao: This book is the sequel to Forest of a Thousand Lanterns.  It is a fairy tale retelling set in a mystical land based on the far east.  I am super excited to read this book!  Keep your eyes out for a review.  


Release Date: November 6, 2018

 Girls of Paper and Fire - Natasha Ngan: Lei lives in a country called Ikhara, where there are different casts.  Eight girls from the paper caste are chosen to live with the king, be trained in grace and charm to be the king's consorts.  Lei isn't like the other girls though - for one, she's the NINTH of 8 girls.  I think this book holds some surprises - and I can't wait to discover them!

Release Date: November 6, 2018

 
 Tell Me Everything - Sarah Enni: Ivy is an artist, and best friend to Harold.  She learns about a new art sharing app called Veil.  People start posting their art, and Ivy realizes that other people in her school have serious personal life issues, so she does some nice things to make them feel better.  But things spiral, as we know they will. This sounds like an intriguing read! 

Release Date: February 2019 (Actual release coming soon I am sure!)

 
 Odd One Out - Nic Stone: This book sounds like a three way love triangle. That's all I can really say!  It sounds interesting, and I can't wait to dive in.

Release Date: October 9, 2018

 Empress of all Seasons - Emiko Jean: Competition!!!!!!!!  Mari is trying to win the competition to become the next empress of Honoku, but she's also hiding a secret. This book sounds awesome!

Release Date: November 6, 2018





I also got these three cute awesome stickers that I am totally going to stick all over my bujo! 


















No comments:

Post a Comment