Monday, February 11, 2019

Cheesy Romance Love!





Hey reader friends!  It's February.  That means it's the perfect time of year to talk about cheesy romance books.  These are books that are sure to make your heart flutter (even if some of them are total clean teen books!)


1. Lucky in Love - Kasie West

2. Listen to your Heart - Kasie West


3. Tell Me Everything - Sarah Enni


4. I Believe in a Thing Called Love - Maurene Goo

5. The Way You Make Me Feel - Maurene Goo 

6. Simon Vs. The Home Sapiens Agenda - Becky Albertalli

7. When Dimple Met Rishi - Sandhya Menon


8. From Twinkle With Love - Sandhya Menon 






This is not, obviously, a complete list of all romance books!  These are just some of the ones I really enjoyed.  Feel free to drop your favorite romances (YA or adult) in the comments. 




7 comments:

  1. Nice list compiled! I don't read many YA Romances, I suppose the one that I have read is The Fault in our Stars if that counts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the Fault in our Stars! I say it totally counts (even if it does end depressingly...)

      Delete
  2. I'm reading from Twinkle with Love right now. It's super cute so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is cute, isn't it?! I hope you enjoy it all.

      Delete
  3. I loved When Dimple met Rishi !! I also have some Kasie West into my wanting-to-read-tbr ! I have now added Tell me everything to it as per your suggestion :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When Dimple Met Rishi is definitely my favorite book by Sandhya Menon. Yeahhhh - I hope you enjoy Tell Me Everything!

      Delete
  4. Ah I loved both of Menon's books, so cute and I've read at least one of Kasie West's other books. I've been meaning to try Mauren Goo's books though. Great list Maggie!

    ReplyDelete