Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Couples In Books





Hey reader friends - welcome to Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl!  This week we're talking about Favorite Couples In Books!

If you've been around my blog at all, many of these probably won't come as a surprise to you.


Clara and Hamlet in The Way You Make me Feel are amazing - and this is, so far, my favorite book by Maurene Goo!  


While the way that Desi got a boy may have been a little.... unique - I do love Desi and Luca!  

When Dimple Met Rishi starts out with 2 characters who are on opposite ends of the spectrum of having a relationship, and ends with them in love in the most adorable way.  Dimple and Rishi are perfect together! 




Twinkle and Sahil in From Twinkle, With Love are perfect together - even if it takes a minute for Twinkle to realize it (because she loves his twin brother at first!)  I think the reason I love them so much together is because Sahil does such a good job of keeping Twinkle real and calling her out when she gets a little.... wild with her movie.

 Rufus and Mateo are two of my favorite characters - and even though you know they are both going to die by the end of the book - I loved their togetherness through this entire book!

 Hazel and Gus in The Fault in Our Stars - they have this amazing relationship together, and while it is punctuated by them both having cancer, they have this ability to be there for each other in the most amazing ways.

 Simon and Bram (Blue) in Simon Vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda.  This was, hands down, my favorite book that I read last year, and there was not one single moment when I wasn't cheering my ass off for Simon. 

12 comments:

  1. What a fabulous list. I agree with all of it!

    This is my Top Ten Tuesday post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simon has been on my TBR forever and I really need to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so worth the read! When you get to it, I hope you love it.

      Delete
  3. Simon and Blue--how did I forget to put them on my list?!? The others are all good picks too. I think I need to read some Maureen Goo. I love her covers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maurene Goo's books are truly adorable. As much as I love all the books here, I think Simon and Blue are truly my favorite, ever!

      Delete
  4. Oooooooooh Rufus and Matteo are also on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't actually read any of Maurene Goo's books and I'm really excited to do it, even more so after this review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these books! While a lot of the books I read (fantasy) have couples in them, my favorite pairs almost always come from classical reads. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AH! Simon and Bram are just so cute. Also Dimple and Rishi are a prfect fit. Lovely post! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I KNOW! I loved Simon and Bram, and Dimple and Rishi!

      Delete
  8. I've only ever read TBDATE out of these xD that was such a tough read though. So heavy, when you know that ending :( They were a nice couple, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a tough read to get through because of the ending - but I really loved it!

      Delete