Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Top Ten Tuesday - Places Mentioned In Books That I’d Like to Visit


Hey reader friends - welcome to another Top Ten Tuesday - a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. This weeks topic is Places Mentioned In Books That I’d Like to Visit.  

I cheated a little - some of the places I want to visit are real.  But I read and love a lot of fantasy - so some of them are also fictional. A lady can dream, right?! 

 
 1. The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue - Makenzi Lee 
Although the idea of wandering all over Europe sounds absolutely grand - the place mentioned in this book I'd visit first is Italy!



 2. Listen to Your Heart - Kasie West 
Kasie's books take place in California - who wouldn't want to spend a week or two in the California Sun?!


 3. The Mortal Instruments Series - Cassandra Clare
NEW YORK CITY!! Out of all the places I want to travel - this is Number 1 on my list.


 4. The Harry Potter Series - JK Rowling
Hello, London!  England is number 2 on the list of places I want to visit! 

Now, let's just be real, fellow potterheads - I'd want to go to: 
Hogwarts
Hogsmeade
Diagon Alley


 5. A Song of Ice and Fire Series - George RR Martin 
Winterfell. Enough said. 


 6. LOTR - J.R.R Tolkien
The LOTR books are my FAVORITE fantasy books, hands down.  So, are you surprised that I'd want to visit the shire?! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, reader friends - if you could visit any places mentioned in the books you've read, where would you go?!






No comments:

Post a Comment