Saturday, May 18, 2019

Bout of Books - Friday Wrap-Up


Hey there reader friends!  It's time for another Bout of Books wrap up. 

Friday was alright - but I did fall asleep on my couch early in the evening while reading.  I was up late Thursday for work, up early Friday morning for no reason. But I still read and did some stuff. 

So...

Books Started: 4
Books Finished: 2
Pages Read Friday: 87
Total Pages Read: 398


Books I've Read so Far:
Fresh Ink - ed. by Lamar Giles
Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating - Christina Lauren

Books I've Started and Need To Finish:
Ace of Shades - Amanda Foody
What If It's Us - Adam Silvera and Becky Albertalli

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you doing the readathon?  Tell me what's going on with you in the comments! 

2 comments:

  1. Oh how was Josh and Hazel's guide to not dating? Thinking of picking it up? You're doing to well and great job on finishing 2 books out of the 4 you've started so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was cute, mostly. My only thought was that I wish Hazel would have been a *bit* more mature. She seemed almost too flighty to me to be a school teacher. Other than that, I liked it.

      Delete