Friday, May 17, 2019

Bout of Books - Thursday Wrap Up

Hi reader friends!  Welcome to my Thursday Bout of Books wrap-up. 

Here's my progress so far:

Books Started: 2
Books Finished: 3 (Both were books that I had somewhat started before the readathon, so easy to finish)
Pages Read Thursday: 50 
Total Pages Read: 311

Books I've Read so Far:

Fresh Ink - Edited by Lamar Giles 
Josh and Hazel's Guide to Not Dating - Christina Lauren 


Books I've Started But Have Yet to Finish: 

What if it's Us - Adam Silvera and Becky Albertalli 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now, reader friends: Challenge Time!  

Today's Challenge: Favorite Hero/Favorite Villian

If you know me or follow my blog/facebook/twitter, what have you, you probably have figured out that I really love Leigh Bardugo's books, and Marissa Meyer's books.  

So, taking from their popular books:

My Favorite Hero:

Adrian Everhart, the renegade and secret young man behind the fabulous "not a hero to some": The sentinel

My Favorite Villain

I don't know how many people would agree with me, and I am going to be totally transparent in saying this is sort of a love/hate relationship.  But if I had to pick a fave villain at the moment: it would be The Darkling from the Grisha Trilogy.  Now don't get me wrong - the darkling is total trash, and I know it. But, he's so good at being trash! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Are you doing Bout of Books this week?  Drop a comment below and let me know what you're reading!  HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment