Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Bout of Books - Monday Wrap Up


Hi reader friends - welcome to Day of Bout of Books 25!  HAPPY TUESDAY!  It's raining here right now, so what better way to spend the day than reading and doing a wrap-up from day 1 of the readathon. 

What Did I do Monday?

Books Started: 1
Books Finished: 1 (I started it right before the readathon over the weekend, and it was an easy read, so it was easy to finish on Monday.)
Pages Read Monday: 234
Total Pages Read: 234


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And Now, reader friends: A little bookish challenge!  

Today, the bout of books challenge is: Bookish Favorites. 

I am picking my favorite bookish YA romances!  

1. When Dimple Met Rishi - Sandhya Menon - This is tied for my #1 fave YA Romance.  Fun, sweet, cute, and funny. (Just wait until Dimple's mom asks Dimple if she has Pond's wrinkle cream!)

2. Lucky In Love - Kasie West - Total cheeseballs, but total cuteness overload.  

3. I Believe in a Thing Called Love - Maurene Goo - My favorite part of this book is the relationship between the main character and her dad.  

4. The Way You Make Me Feel - Maurene Goo - This is the book that almost beats out When Dimple Met Rishi - they are tied for #1 YA romance for me!  There was seriously so much I loved about this book! 



No comments:

Post a Comment