Friday, April 19, 2019

Dating Profile Friday: Adrian Everhart

Name: Adrian Everhart
Alter-Ego(s): Sketch, the Sentinel.

Likes: Nova, Creating living tattoos for my body, drawing the city for Max, Fighting for justice as a member of the Renegades.
Dislikes: The Anarchists, Nightmare

About me: I am a member of the Renegades, and I deserve that spot no matter what anyone says.  I was adopted and raised by my two dads after my mom died.  I  fight for justice for my city because it's the right thing to do.  I don't for one second believe that pulling an all-nighter with junk food and soda could possibly be bad for you - no matter what that new Renegade says. 

I like to hang around the city scouting, and when I am not busy trying to catch the Anarchists, I like to watch movies and read.  You can probably find me chilling at Renegades headquarters.



No comments:

Post a Comment