Friday, April 5, 2019

Dating Profile Friday: Nova Artino


Name: Nova Artino
Alter-Ego: Nightmare.  If you tell anyone, I will hunt you down.
Likes: Tricking the Renegades, Shooting people, using my powers for evil
Dislikes: Adrien, the Renegades

About Me: My entire family was killed when I was young.  I have been on my own for a long time, and though I can take care of myself, I like the idea of having someone around to help me kick ass.  I am willing to help with any dirty work, but choose to keep my identity top secret so that the wrong people don't find out who I really am.


You can find me lurking in the most private places of Gatlon.  Ask around, and the right people will know where to find me.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you have a character you've created a dating profile for, drop a link to their profile in the comments below!  Have fun! 


2 comments:

  1. Ohmygosh, this is a cool concept! I haven't ever heard of or considered this before! Where did you come up with this idea? Obviously you've done it before since its a "Friday" tag? I'll have to go browse what others you have done. Again, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did a Bout of Books last year, and one of the challenges was to write a dating profile for a fictional character. I liked it so much that I decided to do it as a somewhat regular feature on my blog.

      Delete