Monday, April 1, 2019

Dewey's 24 Hour Readathon

Hey reader friends!  It's that special time of year again - it's time for the Dewey's 24 hour readathon!  YEAH.

I haven't done this readathon in a few years, because things have gotten busier on the weekends for me - and I don't always have much time anymore to do it. But it works out that this month, I have the weekend of this readathon off from work, and nothing else going on.  SO, I'm going to get my read on.

I have no idea what I am going to read for sure yet (EVEN THOUGH IT'S THIS WEEKEND!), but some of the books I'd *like* to try and finish are:

*Stalking Jack the Ripper - Kerri Maniscalo
*The Golden Compass, The Subtle Knife, and The Amber Spyglass - Philip Pullman
*A Discovery of Witches - Deborah Harkness
*Six of Crows - Leigh Bardugo (Already started just need to FINISH!)
*Crooked Kingdom - Leigh Bardugo 
*Scythe - Neal Shusterman

Also, because I have picked some heavy reads - I am going to pick out a bunch of random manga and stuff at the library this week and read that when I need a light break!  If you're doing the readathon, tell me what you're reading in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment